Cube offers individual students, student teams, and recent graduates the opportunity to work on design that has an impact via the Cube in-residence programme.
As a Cube resident, you work in the Cube design labs for a period of three to five months. You will be coached in design thinking throughout this process and will receive daily feedback from museum visitors, other designers, and students from a number of different disciplines. Brightlands Innovation Factory will introduce you to the initial stages of entrepreneurship.
If you have an interesting idea or have spotted a unique challenge or issue and are looking for an internship, a graduation project, or a temporary project, please contact us by sending your proposal (no more than two A4 pages in length) to the following email address: email@example.com
Please be sure to include the following in your proposal:
- the problems or issues you would like to address as well as any ambitions / needs you would like to satisfy
- the relevance of your proposal for society (ideas must be relevant to the general public / museum visitors)
- the opportunities your proposal provides for co-creation with museum visitors
- the expected results
- a profile description of your team members, or, if you are sending in an individual application, a profile description of your ideal team
- any suggestions for collaboration partners
Please note that preference will be given to applicants willing to work on holidays and in the weekends.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the coordinator of the Cube design labs, Anja Köppchen, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cube in-residence programme is not designed for creatures of habit!