Cube design museum is closed from 15 April to 9 May 2019 due to the renewal of the permanent exhibition "What is design?" and the construction of the upcoming exhibition "Nature" that will be reopened on 10 May. The current exhibition What is design? is on display until 8 April 2019 and the exhibitions GIO & LUXURY? until 14 April 2019. We are very sorry for the inconvenience!
Cube design museum is opened from Tuesday till Sunday, from 10:00-17:00 hrs.
We are also opened on Mondays during school holidays. That means you're also welcome on:
- Spring Break, Monday 18 & 25 February.
- Easter, Sunday 21 & Monday 22 april 2019.
- During May Holidays on Monday 22 & 29 april 2019.
- During Pentecost, Sunday 9 & Monday 10 june 2019.
- During Summer holidays: monday 8, 15, 22, 29 july & 5, 12, 19, 26 august and 2 september 2019.
- Autumn Holiday: Monday 14 and 21 october 2019.
- Christmas Holiday: Monday 23 & 30 december 2019.
Cube design museum is closed on:
- Carnaval Sunday, -Monday and -Tuesday (3, 4 & 5 march 2019),
- Kings day 27 april 2019.
- First day of Christmas, 25 december.
- New Years day.
On 24 december, Christmas eve, and 31 december, New Year's Eve, we are closed at 16:00 hours.
Standard entrance fees
Individual tickets: €12,50 per person
Children under the age of five have free entrance.
E-ticket: €11,50 per person
More online advantages:
- Save money by buying combination tickets for Columbus or Continium online.
- When buying 10 or more e-tickets at once you will receive a 20% discount on Cube tickets and on combination tickets.
Do you also wish to visit Continium discovery center or Columbus earth center? Special priced combination tickets are available.
Cube design museum + Continium:
- Register: € 21
- Online: €20
Cube design museum + Columbus (earth):
- Register: € 19,50
- Online: €18
Cube design museum + Columbus 3D theater:
- Register: € 14,50
- Online: € 14