We are open again for visitors: Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 5 pm. Buy your entrance ticket for yourself and members of your household all at once.
Consider the following rules when visiting:
- Do not leave your home if you do not feel well. We welcome visitors as long as they and their relatives have not had any medical complaints at least 24 hours prior to their visit. We implement the RIVM (cf. NHS) guidelines:
- Do you show symptoms of a cold or a nasal cold, such as a runny nose, light cough or are you running a temperature (not higher than 38 °C or 100 °F)? Stay at home!
- Do you show symptoms of a cold and feel feverish (a temperature higher than 38 °C or 100 °F) and/or are you short of breath? Stay at home! The same applies to members of your family.
We do our utmost to ensure the safety of our visitors to Columbus, Cube and Continium. Our measures at a glance:
- The numbers of visitors to our museums are restricted to make sure that a safe distance to other guests will be maintained. These numbers are based on a required minimum of 10 m2 (107 square feet) of space per person or family; o special hygienic measures are in force at the toilet facilities.
- Disinfection points have been set up at several locations in the museums where you can disinfect your hands. Disinfectants and paper towels are available to wipe contact surfaces;
- There will be floor markings to indicate the safety distance of 1.5 metres at spots where people may be expected to queue;
- There are separate entrances and exits for the various houses. The main entrance is adjacent to the railway station.
- Where necessary, we have introduced one-way routes;
- We accept only payments by debit card at the box office, in the museum shop and restaurant.
Practise the measures as set out by the RIVM (cf. NHS):
- Wash your hands after touching things that others before you have touched.
- Wash your hands with water and soap for 20 seconds, dry your hands carefully with a paper towel or use a hand dryer. Discard the paper towel in a refuse bin with lid.
- Wash your hands before leaving, wash again as soon as you get home, when you have blown your nose, before meals and after you have been to the toilet.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs to blow your nose and discard them in refuse bins with lids.
- Then wash your hands.
- Do not shake hands when you meet people.
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres to other people.
- Follow the instructions of our museum staff and keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres to other visitors to reduce the risk of infection to a minimum.
(Re) design Death. In the exhibition, Cube shows about 50 Dutch and international design projects related to death and the rituals surrounding it.
Man has always wondered about time, its nature and implications. Nowadays, people are obsessed by time as it has turned into something rare we avidly look for, even though we do not make the most of it.
What is Design?
This permanent exhibition shows the diversity of design. Design is everywhere, design is making choices, but design is also making mistakes. Design is in and around our body and design is subject to trends. Design is personal, subjective and time-bound. Design is a process.
Brasserie M is the new brasserie of Continium, Cube & Columbus where you can enjoy a cup of delicious coffee, a tasty sandwich, a fresh pasta or one of the many other specialties. Reservations for Brasserie M (including terrace) are not possible, you will be allocated a place by one of the staff members based on availability at that time.
Please note: at the moment there is no room in the museum to have your own lunch.
Rules in Brasserie M
For brasserie M, the same rules apply as for all catering establishments. Upon arrival you can report to the host. He will ask you about your health and to leave your contact information according to RIVM guidelines. These details will only be used if necessary for a contact examination and destroyed after 14 days. He will then show you and your company a place and explain the working method further:
- At Brasserie M, the range is shown on a menu. One person then places the order at the checkout where the payment also takes place. The other members of the household remain at the table. As a family you do not have to keep a distance of one and a half meters from each other: you do to other visitors.
- Drinks are given immediately. Items that do not come from the kitchen are passed directly through a so-called "pass-through surface". A buzzer system is used for dishes from the kitchen. Guests can then collect their dishes themselves at the collection desk with the buzzer. There are also several serving tables in the brasserie.
- Please note: at Brasserie M you can only pay with pin (contactless).
Due to the current corona measures, Cube still has a limited access capacity to ensure all visitors can keep a sufficient distance. We advise you to buy a ticket for Cube online to be assured of a place on the day you want to visit. Tickets can also be bought at the ticket office, provided there is still room available that day. Pay with debit card or contactless.
In the ticketshop you can select a date when ordering tickets for yourself and your household. After you're inside, you can stay as long as the museum is open (until 17:00). You can do this complimentary to buying your ticket for Cube. Online tickets are only available for a predetermined time of arrival.
- 11:30 am
- 12:30 pm
- 1:30 pm
- 2:30 pm
After admission to Cube you can stay until closing time at 5 p.m.
- Entrance fees for children of 5 and older: €12,50
- Free entrance for children up to 4 years of age
- Family ticket: €46,-. Valid for two adults (18+) and two or three children under the age of 18 years.
Already in possesion of a special tickets or discount?
All actions as mentioned below are valid again. Book a spot here for the day you want to visit. You will receive your proof of reservation by e-mail. When you visit, take your reservation receipt and your admission ticket/discount receipt with you and check in at the cash desk. Admission tickets are included:
- Dutch Museumkaart: gratis
- BankGiro Loterij VIP Card
- Accompaniment for people with a disablity
- Combi-ticket Auf ins Museum!/Naar het museum!/next stop: Museum!
- Voucher Rabobank Zuid-Limburg
Current discounts are:
- Year membership GaiaZOO
- 50% Discountvoucher 'Continium vernieuwd'. The duration of this action has been extended until Sunday 30 August 2020.
What measures has Continium taken and what rules are there for me as a visitor? How can I use Brasserie M? Can I also take a seat on the terrace? Can I also come as a group? Can all exhibitions be visited? What do I notice about the measures in the museum? The answer to these and other questions can be found below. They are divided into four categories. Is your question not listed? Mail to info [at] continium.nl or call (urgent) 045 - 567 6010.