The well-being of our planet involves nature as well as humans. The health of our environment is connected to our personal health. Today we are challenged by severe environmental problems that are primarily caused by human activities like global warming, soil deterioration, waste increase, and the ever-growing amount of mouths to feed. During This Is Not a Design Conference we invite inspiring speakers from a wide range of sectors and industries to present their views on these complex topics.
*Included in your ticket:*
– Shuttle bus from Maastricht central station to Cube Design museum and back
– Access to all exhibitions in Cube during the day
– Goodie bag with sustainable surprises
– Lunch, drinks and snacks during the day
– Access to after event with live music and good vibes
– Free access to the Reflection Day, the day after, in Maastricht
– Discounted lunch at the Reflection Day
– Ticket to Cube for a visit in your own time
– Awesome conference!!!
*What can you expect?*
The conference raises questions about how our human inventions influence nature and how nature influences us. Through talks, workshops and a panel discussion you are invited to learn about humans in nature and nature in humans. Questions we will discuss are: can we feed 9 billion people healthy food while respecting our planetary boundaries? How will we design our future cities and is sustainability the answer?
As an audience member, you are invited to ask critical questions and work on solutions using the Design Thinking method.
This programm is updated constantly. Go for all the updates to https://maastrichtdisrupt.nl
This is not a design conference 2019
22 juni 2019ZaterdagHele dag