After the workshop you can design and print something yourself to repair an object and thus reduce waste. This workshop consists of three hybrid meetings in August. Teachers of the RWTH Aachen take you in clear steps in the process of design & 3D printing so you can create and print a simple design yourself. You do not need to be familiar with the process of 3D printing or the software, although some knowledge or affinity with design is recommended.
The workshops will be given in English. In addition to the three meetings, material costs are also included. The streams are provided by the RWTH Aachen as part of the Architecture course, but are open to other interested parties via Cube ... so grab your chance, only six spots are available!
- Dates: Friday 7, 14 & 28 August from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Language: English
- Form: Stream from RWTH Aachen
- Meetings: three times on location, supplemented by available tutorials
- Location: Cube design museum
- Required software: Autodesk Fusion 360, free to download for students
- Use 3D printer & material included
- Costs: €12,50, including access to Cube design museum
You can register by sending an e-mail to info [at] cubedesignmuseum.nl. Registrations will be processed in order of receipt.